Nuuksio National Park is an exceptional nature sanctuary only 40 minutes from Helsinki City Center or Helsinki airport. This relaxed wilderness and hiking adventure paddling trip takes you to scenic wilderness lakes and peaceful forests in Nuuksio National Park.
- Professionally guided canoeing and hiking trip in Nuuksio National Park
- Return transportation from Helsinki Metropolitan Area
- Suitable for beginners
- Guiding in English and Finnish, group size: 6 – 36 persons
- Organized for groups on request
Before we start our canoe trip our experienced guide briefs canoeing safety and basic paddling technique. We launch the canoes and paddle on wilderness lakes of Nuuksio National Park. In the middle of our excursion we’ll have a coffee and snack break by the lake. On the hiking trip the guide tells about Finnish nature and flora and fauna of Nuuksio area.
Program duration is with transportation 5 hours, canoeing and hiking trips 3,5 hours.
- Transportation from Helsinki or Espoo
- Professional guiding and guide’s services
- All required canoeing equipment (Indian canoe for two persons, paddle, floating vest)
- Coffee/tea, Karelian pastry and cinnamon roll on the break
Please, get acquainted with safety and general instructions for day tours ..