Rauhala village is located in Finnish West-Lapland, ca. 200 km North-West from Rovaniemi.
There are several ways to get to Rauhala by public transportation:
- Fly to Kittilä (KTT) from Helsinki e.g. with Finnair . There are also direct connections from many European cities to Kittilä (KTT). We arrange transit from every connecting flight.
- Travel via Rovaniemi. There are several flight and train connections to Rovaniemi and you can take a bus ( ca. 200 km) to Rauhala (bus stop name: “Rauhala, Jerisjärvi th”). Airport Taxi Rovaniemi operates between Rovaniemi Center and the Airport.
- Take a Onnibus bus from Helsinki to Levi. Route “F4 Ski” from Helsinki to Levi is operated during winter season ( duration with breaks ca. 15 hours) . We will pick you up from Levi.
- From Tromsö with The Arctic Route bus connection by Eskelisen Lapin Linjat .
- Take a night train from Helsinki to Kolari. There is a bus connection (limited dates) from Kolari to Jeris/Muonio and we can pick you up from the bus.