Northern clean nature and summer with long sunny days and white nights give an incredibly delicious taste to berries and fungi. It is not only the aroma – Finnish berries and mushrooms are clean and healthy; they contain huge amounts of important vitamins, flavonoids, fiber, and anti-oxidants. The Berry season begins in mid July when blueberries are ripened.
This guided nature hike takes you to the best foraging places in Nuuksio National Park. After picking berries and mushrooms in the forest it’s time to taste them on a break with fresh coffee or tea and snack by campfire. Duration of a trip is ca. 3 hours in the forest and 5 hours with transportation from Helsinki.
The price (75 € / person) includes:
- Guiding and guide’s services ( English / Finnish)
- Return transportation from Helsinki Transportation from Helsinki or Espoo. Private trips include pickup from your hotel or cruise ship. Read more about route and pickup points
- Coffee/tea and snack by campfire
- Season: mid July – October
Please, get acquainted to safety and general instructions for our day tours.
- Sat, 29 Oct 2016 10:00 (6 free) - Book now!
Book a Private Program
Here you can book a private program. Select date and time, optional services and number of persons. You can pay the program with your credit card.