This guided nature hike takes you to the best foraging places in Nuuksio National Park. After picking berries and mushrooms in the forest it’s time to taste them on a break with fresh coffee or tea and snack by campfire.
Northern clean nature and summer with long sunny days and white nights give an incredibly delicious taste to berries and fungi. It is not only the aroma – Finnish wild berries and mushrooms are clean and healthy; they contain huge amounts of important vitamins, flavonoids, fibres, and anti-oxidants. The berry season begins in mid July when blueberries are ripened.
- Guided hiking trip with berry and mushroom picking in Nuuksio National Park
- Return transportation from Helsinki
- Guiding in English and Finnish
- Scheduled and private trips, group size 1-8 persons (bigger private group on request)
- Season: Mid-July – October
Duration of a trip is ca. 3 hours in the forest and 5 hours with transportation from Helsinki.
The price (starting 77 € / person) includes:
- Guiding and guide’s services
- Return transportation from Helsinki or Espoo. Private trips include pickup from your hotel or cruise ship. Read more about route and pickup points
- Coffee/tea, juice, Karelian pastry and cinnamon roll on the break by campfire
Please, get acquainted to safety and general instructions for our day tours.
Book a scheduled tripback to top
- few places
- fully booked
|Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Wed, 2 Aug 2017 10:00 Fully booked|
|Fri, 4 Aug 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Sat, 7 Oct 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Sat, 14 Oct 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2017 10:00 (77 €)|
Book a Private Programback to top
Here you can book a private program. Select date and time, optional services and number of persons. You can pay the program with your credit card.
Trip Photosback to top