Northern clean nature and summer with long sunny days and white nights give an incredibly delicious taste to berries and fungi. It is not only the aroma – Finnish wild berries and mushrooms are clean and healthy; they contain huge amounts of important vitamins, flavonoids, fiber, and anti-oxidants. The Berry season begins in mid July when blueberries are ripened.
- Guided hiking trip with berry and mushroom picking in Nuuksio National Park
- Return transportation from Helsinki
- Guiding in English and Finnish
- Scheduled and private trips, group size 1-8 persons (bigger private group on request)
- Season: Mid-July – October
This guided nature hike takes you to the best foraging places in Nuuksio National Park. After picking berries and mushrooms in the forest it’s time to taste them on a break with fresh coffee or tea and snack by campfire. Duration of a trip is ca. 3 hours in the forest and 5 hours with transportation from Helsinki.
The price (starting 77 € / person) includes:
- Guiding and guide’s services
- Return transportation from Helsinki Transportation from Helsinki or Espoo. Private trips include pickup from your hotel or cruise ship. Read more about route and pickup points
- Coffee/tea, juice, Karelian pastry and cinnamon roll on the break by campfire
Please, get acquainted to safety and general instructions for our day tours.
Book a scheduled tripback to top
- a few places
- fully booked
|Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:00|
|Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:00|
|Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:00|
|Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:00|
|Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:00|
|Wed, 2 Aug 2017 10:00|
|Fri, 4 Aug 2017 10:00|
|Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:00|
|Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:00|
|Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:00|
|Sat, 7 Oct 2017 10:00|
|Sat, 14 Oct 2017 10:00|
|Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:00|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2017 10:00|
Book a Private Programback to top
Here you can book a private program. Select date and time, optional services and number of persons. You can pay the program with your credit card.
Trip Photosback to top